
I have been a total slacker and I'm sure my friends are shaking their heads at me for not writing about our fabulous trip sooner. So here we go.....
Wednesday, the 23rd, found us taking off from SLC to Seattle at 8:30 am. Me, Emily, Rachel, Debbie, Jamie, Sue, Jenni, Havilah, Tawnya, Nancy, Lori, Shelli, and Rachael were all on the same flight. Yeah, we got some stares. We're not what you would call a quiet bunch.
I was so tired from staying up so late, getting everything ready. I foolishly thought I might sleep on the plane. We were way too excited! We landed at 9:30 and met the rest of our group already waiting for us. We were all so giddy, we couldn't believe we were actually there!
I was rather bummed that it was a cloudy day. There is nothing like Seattle in the sun, but everyone said it added to the whole experience. We got our cars and headed to the Space Needle. Some went up and saw the gorgeous view, the rest of us stayed
and went souvenier shopping.
I was rather bummed that it was a cloudy day. There is nothing like Seattle in the sun, but everyone said it added to the whole experience. We got our cars and headed to the Space Needle. Some went up and saw the gorgeous view, the rest of us stayed
and went souvenier shopping.
After that we took the monorail to Westlake Center and then walked to Pikes Place Market. We ate lunch, watched the flying fish, did some shopping and fed the sea gulls. The Sea Fair Pirates were out in force and accosted Shelli. They were quite a handful.


Part of our group decided to stay the night in Seattle. Before dinner we chilled in our rooms and discussed all things Twilight, of course. We ate dinner at Rock Salt, right on Lake Union. I was so happy that my mom and sister Kylee could join us for dinner! It was great to have them meet my crazy friends and I got to spend a few hours with them. I ate the best salmon I have ever had, followed by an amazing marionberry dessert. Yum!I was so tired, I went to bed early that night. We started our main adventure the next day......

3 comments:
The trip was so much fun! It took me a while to write about it too. I ended up just doing it all in one sitting, so that I could get it done. LOL!
I really like your new blog look! It's very nice!
And...? What happened next. I'm dying to know. Please hurry along with your next post so I can see what else you guys did!
That was such a fun day. You were the best tour guide ever!!!
Post a Comment