Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trent's baptism

We've been having issues with our camera, so I wanted to wait until I could get some photos on here to tell the world: Trent was baptized two weeks ago, on August 2nd! He was so excited that morning. He was also very happy that my mom was able to be here. She had been in California for her dad's funeral and wasn't sure if she'd make it. He was baptized along with Katlyn West and Katie Duncan from his class. Greg's dad spoke on baptism. He was also confirmed that day. When he was done, he kept smiling and hugging Greg and I. It was so cute.



Everyone came back to our house for lunch and we had a great time. He was lucky to have so many people there that love him: Nana, Grandma and Grandpa Poulton, Poppy Steve and Marissa, Uncle Jeff and Lily and Chase, Uncle Topher, Uncle Gavin and Adie, Aunt Ginger, Uncle Wendell and 7 of their kids.


We are so proud of you, Trent.

3 comments:

Chippy said...

I wish Eric and I could have been there. You all look so happy!! I miss you like crazy, I miss you like always.

Cranberryfries said...

How fun! I love that he kept hugging his mom and dad, adorable!! Congrats Trent, that's such a neat experience.

Anonymous said...

How cute that Trent kept hugging you guys. Isn't it great what the spirit can do to kids. Way to go Trent!