Greg and I got to go on TWO dates this past week. One date is more than usual, so two is almost unheard of! We went to Tucanos for his birthday (we went a day early because of Back to School night), and then on Saturday we went to dinner with Debbie and Tarl to Bajio's.
Debbie is in my book group, and our husband's had only 'met' while playing XBox Live. When they finally met face to face, Greg said "Well, we've killed people together, we're already bonded." or something like that. We had such a good time! They are both so much fun and it was nice to be with other adults. As much as Greg and I love each other, we need some interaction with other couples, too! I am sure that won't be the last time we go out together, we had too much fun. Plus, the guys are bonded even more now. Although I am afraid we scared them with stories of pre-pubesent girls and all of the stuff they have to look forward to. :)
1 comments:
I'm so glad we got to go and play. Thanks for such a great night!
Post a Comment