Friday, August 22, 2008

A bit of whining on my part

It's been a long week. I was so excited to tackle my garage this week, having two less kids around. But, wouldn't you know it, the fates have decided I needed my patience tested. We have been to the pediatrician three times in five days. Elise and Rachel both have ear infections and all three young ones have pink eye on top of it. Of course when we were there on Monday for Rachel, the other two were fine, the doctor even checked. But Tuesday had us back for Elise and today for Seth. Oh, and Rachel decided to throw up Wednesday night, so that made for a fun night.

I know I am feeling sorry for myself, but I had big plans this week! Instead, I have had a 15 month old that won't let me out of her site and follows me around crying and whining when I set her down. *Sigh* Here is to hoping this weekend will be better.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon. That is no fun to have sick kids. Yuck!

abbys blog said...

I wish I had more inspiring words--

However, Chase asked today if he could make a chain of how many days until daddy is home (--like I felt like cutting out 90 strips of paper????)Maybe instead you could make a chain of how many days until they are ALL in school!!!!!!!!!! It could like wrap around your entire house then times!

Just kiddin.... love you, angie

Chippy said...

Oh man that really stinks!! I am so sorry Kimberly. When you told me Rachel had pink eye, I thought to myself "How long before the other ones get it?" I probably jinxed you. SORRY!!!!

Cranberryfries said...

I'm sorry everyone is sick! I know how hard it can be to finally get everything in line to get to a project only to be thwarted. I hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Amy said...

hope your weekend was better. It's no fun being sick.........