I am sure yesterday mom's throughout Utah said "Hallelujah!". I know I did! Not that I don't love my kids and enjoy their company, but three straight months of "I'm bored!", "Trent hit me!" and "Hailey is bossing me around!", get very old. Therefore, it was with great joy that I dropped off the two older kids at school yesterday. (Elise will start Kindergarten next week.) I am feeling very guilty for writing what I just did, so to make myself feel like a better mom, I'll tell you about the fun morning we had.
When they came home, they were so excited about their day. Hailey is in 6th grade and Trent in 3rd this year, I can't believe it. They each have great teachers and I am so happy about that. Here's hoping for a great school year!





3 comments:
What a super fun tradition. You're so cute. Can I just pick your brain for all the fun little ideas you have? Your kids look so great for their first day of school, I love Hailey's curly hair!
Hi Kimberly,
Your children have grown so beautiful. Little super models! What a gorgeous daughter. They look happy and delighted that school is starting and just for the record, I think every mother in America shouts Hallelujah when kids go back to school!
~Julie James
I miss those donuts. I will have to make them for Eric on his first day back to college :) Glad you are keeping up the tradition
Post a Comment