Friday, February 1, 2008

We've gotten LOST



After months of nervous anticipation, LOST finally premiered last night! To say Greg was giddy all day would be an understatement. He was counting down the minutes. But who can blame him? It was a very satisfying and sad episode. Satisfying, because we got a little glimpse of the future and it left us with many questions. Sad, because everyone found out Charlie died; and yes, I shed a tear. (He was my favorite character and I literally bawled during the season finale last year. But I had just given birth to Rachel, so it might have been the hormones.) We've found ourselves walking around calling each other 'Brother' all day.

So...what are your theories? Who are the other three of the Oceanic 6 that we don't know? Who is Kate with? Who are these so called Rescuers?

I think that the episode that aired last night took place before the season finale "Through the Looking Glass". When Jack went to see Hurley, he said he was thinking of growing a beard, he was doing consults, and he was happy to be home. Does that sound like the Jack we saw at the end of last season? Nope.

I'm not good at figuring out the big picture. But I have been good at guessing what will happen next with certain characters. Here is what I think is going to happen: Unfortunately, I think Hurley is going to kill himself. I really hope I am wrong. But I think that might be a catalyst for Jack loosing it. I don't think Kate is with Sawyer. I think that would be far too obvious. I think it might be someone we haven't met yet. That's all I've got so far. I vasilate on who I think the other three suvivors are. Part of me hopes it's Claire with little Aaron. And did you notice that the man visiting Hurley asked "Are they were still alive?" And Hurley was sorry he went with Locke. So many questions!!!! Let's hear what you have to say.

The story behind the Desmond picture. Greg's best friend Jim and his family were vacationing in Hawaii last spring. While walking out of a restaurant, Desmond walked in! They asked if they could get a photo and he bent down by the kids. They said he was very nice and yes, he has that awesome accent in real life!

5 comments:

Savage Family said...

HI...I found your blog through my friend Amy's and I had to comment!!! I am the BIGGEST LOST FAN EVER and I am so jealous of that picture!!! How cool is that! I read your thoughts and I hope your are wrong about Hurley!! He is one of my favorites! I really don't know what to think about the premier?? Jack has me confused with the beard thing!! I teared up about Charlie too! 5 more days to go!!!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

How do you know Amy? We were roommates in Hawaii. I looked at your blog too, very cute!

I hope I am wrong about Hurley, too. He is so cool. We watched the premiere of Eli Stone afterwards, and there was a commercial for Oceanic. Did you see it? We played it in slow motion (love TiVo!), and there was a guy on there and it showed the plane under water! The site it flashed at the end was fin815.com. I still have to look at it. Yay, another fan!!!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

It's find815.com, sorry.

Savage Family said...

Hey do you live in Lehi? Me too! That is funny!

Cranberryfries said...

I haven't gotten into Lost but I hear it's a great show! What I want to know though is The Office? :)