

I haven't posted about LOST the last few weeks. I didn't watch last week's until Monday and was so shocked that I needed a few days to get it clear in my mind. And then after last night's shocker of an ending, I am almost speechless.
First, last weeks episode about Sayid had me so sad thinking that he had turned into a hit man and was now evil. I think it was important that they showed how much respect he had for Naomi and wanting to treat her body with respect after she was killed. There has to be an important reason that he's killing these people, since he has struggled so much with his violent past. And they are obviously connected to Oceanic. When he was in the rec room and said "The minute I trust him [Ben] is the minute I will have sold my soul.", I was afraid he would owe Ben for something. But it was still such a shock to see him at the end!
So this week, when Kate said she had a son, Greg and I looked at each other and said "That's what she meant when she told Jack he'll wonder where I am." It was her son, not Sawyer. For most of the show I thought Sawyer was the father and Greg thought it was Jack's. We thought she would be pregnant and therefore want to get off the island because of all of the pregnant women dying. (Why would she want to go back if she was going to be put on trial?) When I saw the boy had blond hair I said "I was right!" and I waited for her to call him James. But then came the huge shocker: she called him Aaron! I yelled "WHAT?!" Where is Claire?
We now know what the Oceanic 6 told everyone: the plane crashed in the water, 8 survived the crash, but 2 died later. Kate was the hero that gave everyone first aid and took care of everyone, almost starving. Hmmm..... I thought that was Jack?
And why do these new people want Ben so much? How in the world can he get $3.2 million in a week? And that secret room behind the bookcase, with all of those passports has me very confused.
Does anyone know what happened to all of the other 'others'? The Australian stewardess, the kids, the spanish guy that never aged? The last I remember of them was Ben leaving them behind when Locke forced him take him to Jacob's cabin. Did we miss something?
We love this show!
Friday, February 22, 2008
It Keeps Getting Better and Better
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so happy you posted about this I am so Lost!! I love it!!! What is going on Aaron?? Where is Clarie?? Oh man I thought it was Sawyers baby the whole time! I was so excited I thought there was going to be a sex scene but I got my hopes up! Dang!
Post a Comment