Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My husband rocks!


Since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, I thought I would write about my amazing husband. Those of you that know Greg know how lucky I am. I could not have married a better man for me. He has the best sense of humor and I am so grateful for that. I totally underestimated how important it is to marry someone that makes you laugh. And you know we do a lot of that around here! He listens to me and helps me see things in a different light if I need to. He supports me and wants me to be happy. What more could a girl ask for?

He is such a great dad. My kids are so blessed to have him as their father. He stayed up so late last night working on a story for Trent to tell at his Storytelling Festival. It is so funny! The kids know they can go to him with any problem and he will do all he can to help them. They can also be guaranteed of some teasing every day. He loves to make up silly rhyming songs about whatever has happened to one of them that day.

He puts up with so much from me. I am a true woman in the fact that one minute I am fine and the next I am ticked off. He calls this "flipping the switch". But he takes it in stride and does what he can to help me feel better. He also has to put up with a lot of huffing. Yes, I tend to huff when things aren't good. He says if he were a doctor, he would remove my huffer.

I could not be happier with the choice I made to buy a date with Greg at that auction. It has led to an amazing life and one I am so happy to share with him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good investment he was for you. That is so wonderful