
Amy, my former roommate and partner in crime too many times to count, has tagged me. This picture is from when we were much younger and dancers in Hawaii. Here goes:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 am, though not by choice
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw? Hannah Montana Movie
4. Who always supports you? Husband........no matter what
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Healthy cereal
6. What is your first and middle name? Kimberly Michelle
7. What food do you dislike? really spicy food, spinach
8. What is your favorite CD? Too many to chose from, but something alternative
9. What type of car do you drive? Mini Van, though I always said I wouldn't
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey with bacon and guacamole
11. What characteristics do you despise? phony/fake
12. Favorite item of clothing? My dark denim jacket
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Paris or Hawaii
14. What color is your bathroom? White w/ purple and light blue
15. Favorite place to shop for clothing? Nordstrom
16. Where will I retire? A beach, anywhere
17. What was your most memorable birthday? 18th. Friends kidnapped me and there's a funny story, but it would embarrass me.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football
19. When is your birthday? July 2nd
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
21. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
22. Pets? One dog, half lab, half healer; Suzie
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A famous movie star or newscaster
24. What are you today? Wife, mom, sister, daughter, aunt, friend
25. What is your favorite candy? Licorice and candy corn; Candy bars: Snickers and 100 Grand
26. What is your favorite flower? Daisies
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 29th – my new nephew will be born!
28. What are you listening to right now? U2
29. Do you wish on stars? YES
30. Do you believe in Angels? YES
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue or Green
32. Pet peeves? When ice cube trays are left empty and people that talk during movies
33. Favorite Television show? LOST, Heroes, 24, Amazing Race
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Greg
35. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she is one fun, hot mama!
36. Favorite soft drink? Fresca
37. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, Cafe Rio
38. Hair Color? Natural: boring shade of brown; I have blond highlights now.
39. Siblings? 1 sister, 2 brothers; all younger
40. What do you like most about yourself? I'm a good listener
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch doll; her name was Kayla
42. Summer or winter? Summer. I am sooo sick of the snow!
43. Hugs or kisses? both
44. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate all the way.
45. What is under your bed? I have no idea, but probably sippy cups full of milk that will be discovered when they start to stink
46. Who is the friend you've had longest? Out of my blogger friends, Amy (love you Flame!)
47. What did you do for dinner last night? Pizza
48. Favorite smell? The ocean, fresh cut grass, just bathed kids
49. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love
50. How many keys on your key ring? 4
51. Favorite day of the week? Friday
52. How many towns have you lived in? Yorba Linda (CA), Fullerton (CA), Whittier (CA), LaHabra (CA), Rowland Heights (CA), Issaquah (WA), Laie (HI), Provo (UT), Sandy (UT), Midvale (UT), Sammamish (WA), Lehi (UT)

4 comments:
Hey, I just tagged you.....I didn't ask for you to put a picture of us on. Yikes, did we really used to look like that??? Oh I miss those days! Thanks for the memories.....Flame!
I love the picture. I had to open it in a bigger window so I could get a really good look at it. It was fantastic.
My most memorable toy as a child was my Cabbage Patch Kid to. We must have grown up in the 80's.
All of my other pics of us were turned upside down and I couldn't figure out how to flip it. I'm new at this tech stuff! We looked great, what are you complaining about?!? I wish I could look like that again!
And those are billowy pants, not a skirt. *shudder* It was the early 90's, give us a break!
Post a Comment