Sunday, February 10, 2008

House full of sickies

Well, we've had better weeks here at the Poulton house. The three little ones have had runny noses for a few weeks, which is nothing new, but it's gotten worse. On Tuesday, I had the stomach flu. And now Hailey has a sinus infection, with it's headaches and fevers. She is pretty miserable, poor thing. So excuse me for not having more informative posts this week, but life has been a little crazy here. Hopefully after this weekend we'll all be feeling better. (Fingers crossed).

3 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

We've had the sickies at our house the last two weeks too!! Yuck. I hope you guys get to feeling better. It's so hard when one person isn't feeling well, little lone the whole darn family.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Sorry to hear everyone is so sick

Savage Family said...

Oh that is not fun get better I want you to do another LOST post!!!!