Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl commercials

We watched the game last night at Greg's parents house. We don't follow football as much since we moved here to Utah, but we were happy the Giants won. (We tend to root for the underdog.) As soon as we walked in the door last night, Hailey announced to everyone, "I'm only here for the commercials!", which of course had all of the adults laughing. Here are our favorites:





3 comments:

Savage Family said...

Those were great! You are so talented when it comes to your blog!!! I think you are so fun!

Dutley said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites. I completely missed the Superbowl this year so I missed out on all the fun.
My favorite of the three was watching Justin Timberlake getting banged up.

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted those. I didn't watch the game so I missed all the comercials. I love the Justin Timberlake one. Hilarious!!!