Words cannot describe how good LOST was last night. When it was done, it felt like 20 minutes had passed, not an entire hour. Such an amazing episode, such good storytelling.
Desmond talked to Penny! Was anyone else in tears? I was. We got so many little answers: The Black Rock's Captain was named Hanso, Penny's dad bought the journal at auction, we understood a little bit about the time-lapse around the island and that electromagnetic material has something to do with it. To anyone that doesn't watch it, I'm sorry, this post must sound crazy to you. But to those of you that do watch, you'll understand when I say I'm still trying to wrap my brain around everything that happened. I can't wait for next week!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Desmond
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment