Tuesday, September 2, 2008

There's nothing like GNO

Saturday night I got to spend an evening with my awesome book group friends. We met at Shauna's house in Draper and had way too much fun, as always! We played a hilarious game of Guesstures, ate, Danylle held a board meeting and then we played a Breaking Dawn version of Jeopardy. Debbie, Christie, Emily, Michelle, Angie and I were team 3, and won! I got a cute magnet, from the ever talented Tarl. (Check out his stuff here.) I was home at a surprising 11:30 pm, which is pretty early for a GNO. In a few weeks it will be a year since we all met, and I can't believe how much these women have supported me and changed my life. I've laughed more since I've met them than I think I ever have. Love ya gals!


3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Love you too, Kimberly! The party was way fun! I feel kind of stupid asking since I'm part of this group, but what does GNO stand for? *blushes*

Cranberryfries said...

I really think I get teary just reading everyone's recaps of our awesome parties. It is such a great blessing to me to know you and I'm so glad you're my friend!!

Dutley said...

11:30 huh? I guess there just isn't that much fun when I have to leave early huh? -JK-
I can hardly get my head around the idea that we've been hanging out for over a year now. What a blessing your friendship is in my life.