I've gotten lots of calls today from concerned family and friends about Greg and the WaMu buyout. For those of you that don't know, Washington Mutual was bought by JP Morgan Chase yesterday. What does this mean for Greg? We're still not exactly sure. He still has a job, which we're very grateful for. He is not sure how Chase is structured with Financial Consultants in their branches, but details should be coming soon. Chase says they are only closing 10% of WaMu's branches, which is a really good thing. Greg is over the entire state of Utah, except for Salt Lake County, so he's been stretched a little thin. This might turn out to be a really good thing for him and our family, as well. Thanks for all of the love and concern we've been shown today. We really appreciate it! (He thought of the title, all wittiness has left me for the day.)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Bomb hits WaMu, misses Greg
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh! We're so glad to hear that Gregs job is still ok. Tarl and I were just talking about WaMu today and what effects that had on things. Did Greg ever start up the Schrute bucks? :) haha
Wow! Have a few ups and downs why don't you. I'm so glad that Greg still has a job. I was concerned about that. Although I heard they went bankrupt not bought out.
I'm sorry you weren't able to find any answers from your tests. Hopefully next week will offer more info.
St. George looks like a fun trip. Glad you guys got to sneak away for a little bit.
Take it easy. I'll be praying for you this week.
Post a Comment