We had a rather uneventful week last week; except for activities starting, and me going crazy while driving all over Lehi, and trying not to cry every morning when the alarm went off. I didn't think anyone wanted to hear me freaking out about trying to get it all coordinated, so I took a break from the computer.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
See Mommy Run
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Kimberly! I'm sending vibes your way so that all the lights change green and you can get your kids to all their activities! Good luck with it all! Do you need me to make you a mommy cd or kid cd to make those trips a little less stressful? I'd be happy to, just let me know. (I'd suggest books on cd but if your kids are like mine they ask me million questions in the car and I end up rewinding it over and over.)
You can do it Kimberly!!! I often think of you as a true real life super woman. I LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment