Greg and I like to call our home the Zoo. There are a lot of wild animals running around. They go by the names of Hailey, Trent, Elise, Seth and Rachel. (Rachel doesn't run yet, she just drools.)
We wanted to start this to let our friends and family, both near and far, see how fast these animals are growing. So, take a look around. Smile at the cute animals. They usually don't bite. But they do tend to yell if they don't like what they're fed. We'll keep you updated on the process of training them.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Welcome to the Zoo
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your kids look like they have so much fun together. I grew up with a large family and I would never wish anything different. We were never bored. Greg is brave!!!!!!
I am so excited you are blogging!! I don't know anything about your life and kids and am so, so excited to hear all about the adventures at the zoo!!! If it is okay, I will add you to my links so that I can check back frequently! Our blog is fillmores.org.
I love your blog. You guys have the perfect family. Everyone is always so happy and smiley. I love the kids costumes. Wow!!! You guys really do have it all. I can't wait to see more pictures in the future. Especially more of Greg. Perhaps a video or something :-)
Jbird-I am sooooooo happy you like our blog! You are so nice, and such a great friend. I hope you have a blog, because I know it would be so interesting and enjoyable. You are so talented at technology that it would look like a really professional scrapbook or something. It would be neat to see some pictures or video of your wife and kids playing with your new kitty! I hope it does better than the last one:(
Your Blog looks fantastic! I really need to get going on cleaning mine up and making it more presentable than it is. Thanks for the link I look forward to seeing more of the Poulton Zoo.
Danylle,
Post a Comment