



Last
month, Hailey and I were lucky enough to see Hannah Montana when she was here in SLC! To say Hailey was excited would be the understatement of the year. Ecstatic is more the word. We went with her cousin Sabrina and her Aunt Ginger, and one of her best friends, Caitlin, and her mom and sister.
First the Jonas Brothers performed, and I wish I could have recorded her reaction to seeing them. (If you don't know who they are, ask any tween). Her mouth was hanging open as they lowered them from the scaffolding onto the stage. After their set, Hannah came out. Hailey was freaking out! She sang along to every song.
After the concert, we all went to Chili's and stuffed ourselves. It really was an incredibly fun night, and I know she will never forget it. I was so glad I could be there with her as she experienced her first concert. She is growing up so quickly, and I am so glad I am her mom.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Hannah Montana
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
WOOHOO!!! I am soooooo glad that you have a blog! This is such a great way to keep in touch and see what we are all up to! It is the next best thing to living by eachother! I love your blog and seeing your cute family.
By the way, I cannot believe that Hailey is old enough to be into Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers. She is growing up so fast! You are a cute mom for taking her to the concert!
Love the picture of Hailey with the glow stick. She is so darling and looks so much older. Sorry, I am sure you don't want to hear that. Great post.
NO WAY!!! We went to see Hannah too. I thought it actually was a really good concert. Hard to believe they are old enough to go huh??? Love your blog. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment