Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rachel

I have been feeling guilty that Rachel didn't have more photos on here. I wanted to get them all together and make a slideshow, but being a technical immigrant, it's taken me awhile to figure out how to do it.
These are a few photos of Rachel over the first six months of her life. She was a surprise, but we can't imagine our family without her. She has a great laugh, which she shows us every time we take her arm out of an outfit. For some reason she finds this very entertaining and laughs hysterically! She does not lack for attention, that's for sure. We have to remind them all to give her space and not 'love' her so hard. I wish she slept a little better, but otherwise I can't complain. She is an easy baby. We love our Rachel!

0 comments: