Sunday, November 18, 2007

Halloween







The kids had a great Halloween. We had Hannah Montana,
Optimus Prime, Princess Leia, Pablo (from The Backyardigans), and a clown. It wasn't too cold this year and they got more candy than any human should ever consume.

I caved to their whining about me not dressing up, so I was a queen, complete with a homemade tiara, courtesy of Hailey. Luckily, the camera's battery ran out, so there is no record of the last-minute, throw-this-all-together costume. (Though the tiara was very pretty.)

5 comments:

Keri said...

Welcome to the world of blog. I am sooooo excited you took the plung and did it. I feel like I know your darling little family better. So fun to go to Hannah Montana. How fun that you got to be there for hailies first concert. That's that way it should be. Hey, didnt your dad steve take you to your first concert -New Kids on the block or was it Heart?????

Keri said...

P.s. Alicia and Ryan would love to see it. Alicia's blog is on my site. Keri

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

That would be Heart, dear. And I can't believe you remember that!

Alicia said...

What a cool mom you are! How fun to go to Hailey's first concert!

I saw that you like the Twilight series...I just recently heard of them. I am a little obsessed I admit. I read all three in 5 days. After finishing them I felt homesick for them! Then last weekend... I re-read them all again. I miss Edward and Bella already. I also looked at Stephenie Meyers website and read the first chapter of Twilight from Edwards point of view. I think I should be embarrassed but I'm too obsessed to be!

Amy said...

We had the same halloween costumes this year too. Mackenzie was Hannah and Jacob was Optimus Prime as well. TOO FUNNY!!!!!