Saturday, November 24, 2007

Keeping it real



In an effort to keep it real, I have decided to share some not so perfect moments from the Poulton's. We aren't the Cleavers, as someone accused me of the other day. HA!

If you stopped by my house right now, I would be thoroughly embarrassed. There would be nowhere for you to sit.

Rachel has an ear infection and has been fussy (for her). This has made for a grumpy Mommy. Trent said "Sheesh, what's wrong with you, mom?"

Saturday mornings are not very fun around here. Getting the kids to do their chores is like pulling teeth. As soon as you mention chores, Elise immediately throws herself onto the floor and begins whining. Same goes for Trent. See, your kids aren't the only ones!

This is just a small sample. I will think of plenty more, don't worry. We are far from perfect!

2 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Kimberly thanks for sharing your blog with me. It's so great! You have such a cute cute family!!!

abbys blog said...

Kimberly ---Ethan and I just read your blog for the first time ---Thanks so much! I will be checking it every week!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!