Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The house looks like Christmas has exploded all over it. And I love it! The kids sure have "helped" this year and it's taken me a little longer than usual to get it all done. But spending time together is what it's all about, right? Patience, Kimberly, patience. That's what I keep telling myself. It's been really good for me to try and not be a perfectionist about how the decorations look. Normally it's a mess here (with five kids, how is it not?) and I usually just roll with it. But when it's the holiday's, I care more. Greg wishes that would last all year long!

We are getting the tree on Friday night (a real one, of course) and I'll post some pictures when we get it. I'll put some of the house on here, too. I hate that my family can't visit this year and see the kids open their presents Christmas morning. I guess this will have to do. We miss you, McGuire's!

0 comments: