Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Exciting news!


I have to let everyone know: I'm getting a new nephew in April!! Kevin and Shawn just found out they are having a little boy! Yay! My kids will finally have a cousin on my side of the family and they are so excited.

Poor Shawn has been so sick. Not quite crawling to the bathroom, but close, Kevin says. They were very surprised, they really thought it was a girl. I think they were afraid of getting a little Kevin. ;) Mom used to say to him, "I hope you get five of you when you have kids!"

So you all know, Kevin is now a Bishop (called when he was only 29!) in CA. He has left his hellion days behind him. (And he really wasn't that bad....) I now think he can have great empathy for the kids he helps as their Bishop. We give him a lot of grief, but he is an amazing man and I am so proud to call him my brother. He and Shawn are crazy about the kids and the feeling is mutual. They are coming to visit the end of December and we can't wait to see them.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Give our congrats to Shawn and Kevin. I hope she stares feeling better soon.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Congrats. That will be so fun for your kids.

Camillia

I like the wedding pic very cute

Alicia said...

How exciting! We can't wait to meet the little guy. Hopefully she isn't sick like this the entire 9 months!

Taryn said...

Hey Kimberly! I found your blog through Alicia's. I have to say again, your family is adorable! Congratualtions to Kevin and his wife! :) Take care!