Christie tagged me awhile ago, but it's taken me forever to get this all on one post. Blogger doesn't like me, I've decided. And Christie, you are in so much trouble next time I see you.
My Favorite Vacation: There are two and they were great for different reasons. Santa Barbara in '01, it was the first time we'd left the kids for a big trip and we loved it there. San Antonio in '05, with Greg's siblings and parents. Jeremy was graduating from law school and we all flew down and surprised him. We had a blast that trip!


My Favorite Color: Green. I love that it is so abundant in nature and it reminds me of Washington. I would never say "It's too green here." ;)



My current age: 35. Greg is going to love that the only picture I could find was an F35 jet. He has always wanted to be a pilot, but his eyes were too bad.

My Favorite Treat: Creme Brulee with fresh fruit or Tiramisu. Yes, it's soaked in coffee, I know. If I were not Mormon, I would have a Starbuck's in my hand 24/7.


Favorite Food: There is no way to pick just one, so I will give a few examples. Anything smothered in guacamole is automatically included; a good steak, especially with a mango chutney sauce, and grilled salmon. I have an amazing recipe for teriyaki salmon, if anyone wants it, you'll love it!
The Place I Want to Travel to Most: Paris. Greg went before his mission and vowed to take his wife there someday. I'm still waiting, hon.

My First Name: Kimberly. This is Kimberly Williams-Paisley. There were lots of Kim's but not many Kimberly's that weren't strippers.

My Last Name: Poulton. There is a city in England named Poulton-le-fylde, and this is the vicar's house behind the famous church, St. Chad's. I would love to visit there someday.

The Place I Grew Up: I lived most of my youth in So. California. This is Long Beach, where my grandparents lived. Their condo is right on the ocean and from their balcony I could see the Queen Mary. The other picture is of Lake Sammamish, which is 5 minutes from my house in Issaquah, where we moved when I was 15. I started crying when I saw this photo. I have so many good memories from there.
Where I Currently Live: Lehi, Utah. Not my first choice, but it's home. This is a photo of the famous Roller Mills, and the high school. If you have never been to Utah, then you might not know that 'Footloose' was filmed at the school. I think on every date I went on while at BYU that involved driving north, the guy would say "Did you know they filmed Footloose there?" as you see the school from the freeway. I laugh now that I live five minutes from those hallowed halls.
Something I Used to Love (and still do): Dancing. I just don't find the opportunity arises for a good pirouette anymore, though. I have been rocking out a lot with Hailey to the Jonas Brothers, but it's not the same thing. There's nothing like performing.
I will tag, but ONLY if you want, and ONLY if you are willing to put some time into it: Amy, Kylee, Keri, and Brooke. Hopefully Blogger is nicer to you than if has been to me.
I will tag, but ONLY if you want, and ONLY if you are willing to put some time into it: Amy, Kylee, Keri, and Brooke. Hopefully Blogger is nicer to you than if has been to me.









6 comments:
Nice work. I'm very impressed that you got this done even when I told you, you didn't have to. Great pictures too.
BTW, what are you planning on doing to me next time you see me?
OOOoo! I love those pictures you found!! They are beautiful! What fun little facts about you. I'm glad you did the picture tag!
That was so fun Kimberly! I love tags because you always learn fun little tidbits about your friens!What kind of dance did you do?
I love the pictures you found. You did a great job on your search. BTW, you shouldn't get mad at Christie since I'm the one who started it in our group. ;)
I love the new look of your blog too!
I want that guac recipe. You and I have a lot in common. You are lucky...My Greg always said he wanted to take his wife to where he served his mission. Samoa. AH, sorry I dont think so. I will take Paris any day. Looks like a fun blog. I will start working on it soon.
Christie, you know I'm all talk, you could squish me very easliy.
Kayla, I was on a jazz dance team 7-10th grades, but when we moved to WA, they didn't have one. So I did cheer jr and sr year, which was fun. In Hawaii I performed on their jazz team and was even in West Side Story, right up your ally! I'll always be a Jet girl at heart! :)
Post a Comment