Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hailey is 12!
On October 17th, my oldest baby turned 12. She asked for cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and all of the other kids had fun making signs to hang around the house. They sure love their older sister. We spent the rest of the day getting ready for her party that night. (That will be its own post.) She loved her new pj's and screamed when she opened the makeup I got her. She also got the new Jonas Brothers CD and I had a picture of the JoBros personalized to say "Hailey's Hangout" on it, to hang in her room. She was a very happy camper.
We are so blessed to have Hailey as our daughter. She is so kind and loving. She has such a pure spirit, with no guile in her. She truly is good. She has a calming nature and I am so thankful for all of the help she has been to me while I've been sick. It's been so fun to see her growing into a young woman. She sets such a good example for her younger siblings and I know she will continue to be. I love her so much and I hope she always feels that love.
P.S. She started wearing glasses last week!
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Are you excited to be entering the wild (and weird) world of Young Womens?!
Happy Birthday Hailey! What a good mom you are to be so in tuned with what she loves. Those presents sound like they were perfect. Can't wait to hear how her party went. What a beautiful young lady she is!!
Ditto on Kayla's comment. How does that feel by the way?
Post a Comment