I haven't posted in awhile, because I am tired of feeling like all I do is whine on here, so please forgive me for this. I have been quite sick for the last few weeks. It got so bad that I had to go to the ER last Wednesday. Luckily my in-laws helped us a lot that day. My white blood cell count was above 24,000 so they ran a CT of my torso. (They thought there might be a mass.) I had to drink another nasty solution to make me glow again, and once again they found nothing. After the stomach emptying study came back normal, I was very discouraged. I felt the same way after the CT. Not like I want them to find cancer or something, but I want some answers! This is not conducive to raising 5 kids, after all. I feel so bad for my children. I know I could be such a better mom if I wasn't constantly sick. This is so frustrating!!!
I will post happier things soon. We've had a lot going on, as usual.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A Frustrated Woman
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe they still don't know what is going on. I'm so sorry. Ugh!!!!!!!!!
It is nice to finally read "real life" in the blog world. It seems like all I ever read is "perfect this adn perfect that" You and I both know that is now real. Good for you to say it how it is. I love reaading your blg because of it.I wish i could do something for you. You are in my praayers. Hanag in there kimberly. i love you.
I am so sorry! I'm glad you posted an update though so we could know how you're doing. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. Hugs!!
Post a Comment