Elise's friend Alyssa came over yesterday after school and we decided to make Monster Cups. They had so much fun! It's really just vanilla pudding with green food coloring and oreo's crushed on top. They loved watching me 'paint' the inside of the cups with chocolate and were very happy that I made more smiley faces than scary ones. Of course I had to make a vampire one, too! Don't the girls look cute?
5 comments:
Elise and Alyssa are so cute! What fun friends.
That is SOO adorable. I've never seen those before. I'm for sure going to have to make those with my girls. What a fun idea!
Oh My Gosh!!! They are so adorable. I wish I could have been there.
That's such a good idea! How fun! You're such a good mom.
those look so good kim I want one
What a cute fun idea. I may have to steel that. Glad the girls had fun. You're such a creative mom.
Post a Comment