We have had a good week. I started feeling better by Sunday night, and we've been going non-stop since. On Tuesday night, Hailey had New Beginnings, which is a yearly program at church. They talk about setting goals for the year and that the decisions you make now will affect the rest of your life. Hailey gave a talk on Faith and did a great job. She looked so little up there next to the older girls! She came home early from school that day with a headache and dizziness, so I was extra proud of her for doing so well.
Trent had scouts Wednesday and it's taken Greg all week to totally kick the strep. I have been cleaning everything, sterilizing like crazy. We don't want anyone else feeling like he has. Elise had dance, Seth had preschool and we've had lots of homework and projects to do. But I've felt pretty good, so we'll take a normal week anytime!
I have been going through a lot of old pictures to post on Facebook, and one thing is clear: I look a lot better with a tan! When I lived in California, I was out in the sun all the time, so I naturally had a slight tan all year. I didn't realize this until I moved to Washington, where I was inside a lot because of the rain. I have been reliving a lot of memories with great friends as I've looked through these pictures. I can tell I got a camera my Junior year, because I have a lot more pictures of friends in Washington and Hawaii than I do of California.
It has been really fun reconnecting with people from CA that I lost contact with. Moving was really hard, right in the middle of my Sophmore year, but I wouldn't trade any of it. I was able to have two different high school experiences, and for that I am grateful. I got the chance to start over in Washington, and it helped me to see things about myself that I wanted to change, and I did. And I won't get started on the changes that happened in Hawaii. That will be another post. :)

2 comments:
I've loved looking at your pictures on Facebook! What a hottie you are!
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! I've enjoyed looking at your pics on Facebook as well!
Post a Comment