Here's how our holidays happened in 2008:
Christmas Eve was spent at Greg's parents in Orem. We had a delicious dinner, read the Christmas story and the kids got to open one present. My brother Kristopher was there with us, along with Greg's sister Ginger's family. There are no pictures because Santa hadn't visited yet. We came home and got the kids to bed by 9 pm, while Greg and I were in bed before midnight. We couldn't remember the last time that happened on Christmas Eve!Elise slept in the boys room that night, and they decided to wake up at 4 am. Yeah, ask me how happy I was about that. They knew they couldn't come out until 7 am, so it was a long three hours of telling them to be quiet. Finally the time arrived and the kids were not disappointed with what Santa brought.
Hailey got a design kit, since she wants to be a Fashion Designer. Trent got a Havic Helicopter set (though they broke the first morning), while Elise was thrilled with her Polly Pocket cruise ship. Seth got another Trick Track and Rachel squealed when she saw her Minnie Mouse.

4 comments:
Hey...my oldest girl wants to be a fashion designer too...we should get them together! We found a $23 sewing machine for chrismtas and told her to go for it! We'll see how that turns out! Ilove the sledding. We have a post about our sledding experience...too funny! I wonder if our parents laughed at us this much! ;) Congrats on the new camera! Way to go Greg!!!!
What fun presents for all the kids. Isn't it so fun seeing their unique personalities play out in their gifts.
Merry Christmas. I'm glad everyone has such a great time.
It sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm so glad you did. :)
Post a Comment