Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have been lame as far as the blog goes the last little while. Do you ever feel like you're being put through the 'refiners fire'? That is how I have felt the last three months, and I am afraid it's made me withdraw from things I normally love. There are days I want to scream, days I want to cry, and days I want to sit and do absolutely nothing. There has to be a plan for everything going on in my life, right? I'm not saying I don't have faith that everything works together for it's own good, I know it does. I'm just getting tired of the struggle, that's all. I'm just tired.

*edit: after reading some of the comments, I'm afraid this reads like I'm looking for sympathy. I promise that wasn't the case! Just one of those days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. I totally know how you feel....oddly enough...I've been feeling the same way! I do know, for me, it's usally when I don't know how I feel about something in my life. Like I ignore the real issue and still feel the turmoil. Crap...guess I have to look at it now! Shoot! Good luck!!!! Drink Diet Coke...it always makes me feel better. ;)

Amy said...

I agree on the Diet Coke remedy. I know things will fall into place for you, even though right now, it doesn't feel like it!! I know you, and you have a lot of FAITH!! Use it!! Enjoy this down time and spend as much of it as you can with your kids. I have been in bed a lot lately too and it has helped me to enjoy my kids more. I love when they come lay with me and we just talk. Don't worry, they will always love you!!! You are in my prayers!!! Let's have a girls night soon! I love ya

Rachel+Co said...

Aw, Kimberly, I'm sorry you are struggling right now. I think we are all on that suffering boat at some time. If you look across the deck of that boat you might see me waving to you.

I read once "If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise."

I'll be praying for you and hope to see you saturday. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Man, things still aren't getting better. Well, I think you are due for some girl time. I hope you are planning on coming on Saturday night. I think it's safe to say you need a distraction.

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm sorry, Kimberly. I wish you weren't going through so much. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.