My sister Kylee has been here visiting for the week and we've been having so much fun! We've been shopping and we even got some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory yesterday. Yummm. The kids have loved having Auntie Lee here, as she spoils them rotten. Her husband Eric will come in tomorrow night and we're going sledding on Friday. Her trip has been just the thing I have needed, as Greg is out of town for the week in St. George. I love my little sister!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How fun! Tell her hi. (I know I only met her for a couple of minutes in Seattle, but I thought I'd say hi.)
Nothing like having a sister in town. Lucky you. Hope you are feeling better.
I am sorry I never called you back this week. The flu has been going around our house. I will be in Vegas this weekend without kids and hubby so I will try and call you when I am there or when I get back. I miss you!!!!
i read somewhere that there is no one who understands you more than a sister. i know it's true in my case. i'm glad she was there to cheer you up.
It's so neat to have family in town. Sounds like you guys kept busy and had tons of fun!
Post a Comment