That's what I'm calling today. It's almost 3 pm and we are all still in our PJ's! Greg has strep throat, I have a sinus infection, as well as my stomach issues, and the kids have taken full advantage of Mommy and Daddy not feeling up to par. Meaning, the house is a disaster and they're watching too much TV. A few days won't kill them, right?
As I was lying on the couch this morning, Rachel came and wanted to lie with me. She is usually too busy getting into something to sit still for very long, but she lay here and played with my hair and her little hands explored my face. It doesn't get much sweeter than that.
We were so happy when it was raining earlier this week, it got rid of at least six inches of snow in the yard. I saw the lawn for the first time since Thanksgiving. Then of course, it starts snowing again this morning. I think it's pretty when it's falling and is fresh on the ground, but then it turns to slush and gross gray piles of snow line the streets. I will be happy when Spring is here.


5 comments:
What a sweety! She's so cute and I love that picture.
Sorry to hear you and Greg are sick. I hope you feel better soon.
Nothing like a pj day. We have them way too often. Hey, it is winter, right.......
I love PJ days... I've had quite a few lately since maternity clothes just aren't that comfortable!
I love it when my kids come and cuddle. They are so busy most days that it's nice to just hold them every now and again!
I hope you guys are feeling better soon. There is so much going around right now. I'm afraid to leave my house in fear of catching something.
I'm glad you had a sweet moment with your baby. Take them while you can.
Oh man I miss you guys. Rachel is such a cutie but I miss my cuddle time with the boys :)
Post a Comment