Monday, April 28, 2008

Ethan Kevin McGuire is here!




Kevin and Shawn had a healthy baby boy last Thursday afternoon! I've been waiting to have some pictures, and his name, to post with my wonderful news. (It took them awhile to name him, just like it did for Greg and I with all of ours!) He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him. He definitely has those Wright cheeks. Shawn did really well, she was only in labor for 7 hours. Since he is her first, that's awesome! I am so excited for them. Being a first time parent is such an amazing, overwhelming, all-consuming thing and I know they will handle it well. Ethan could not have come to better parents. Congrats LITTLE brother!

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

He's really cute!!! Congratulations on your new nephew!!!

abbys blog said...

he has a great name!

What a cutie -

Keri said...

Congratulations. He is so beautiful. I am so happy for Kevin and Shawn. I am sure they are soooo happy and soooo tired.