It's been a week since my surgery and I am doing much better than last Wednesday, that's for sure! I'm lying here while Seth watches Backyardigans. We've had lots of fun lying in bed together for the last half hour. Greg is getting ready to take he and Rachel to his mom's for a few hours so he can get into work. I will continue my binge of period-piece chick flicks once their gone. I've been taking advantage of having control of the TV; that means I've been watching lots of Jane Austen movies and other movies with English accents and beautiful costumes. I really am an Austen-addict.
Kevin wa
s here last night and of course I forgot to take pictures of he and the kids. We love it when he's here, even if it's only for a few hours. He travels to Utah for work about once a quarter, so we're always happy when he gets to spend an evening with us. He treated us to Cafe Rio (his favorite) and since they don't have them in CA, we always get it when he comes. I ate a little bit of a salad and it didn't make me sick, yippee! Kevin's wife Shawn is due the end of this month, so we talked a lot about baby stuff. He is so cute, he will be an incredible dad. I can't wait to hold their little guy! She has had 3 showers, so they are set up for awhile, to say the least! This picture is of Shawn (on the left), our second cousin Shawn and her daughter B
rittney. I wish I could have been there.
I also had to post a picture from my awesome Book Club friends. Our last meeting was Saturday, and since I obviously couldn't come, this is what Jamie and Emily did. She's wearing a Kimberly name tag! You ladies ROCK!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Visitor
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kimberly, We had to have a picture with you in it because we knew you were there in spirit. I hope you recover quickly so you can be out and about again with the book club. :)
I can't make the pictures bigger :( It's good to see your book club takes such good care of you. Love you sis!!!
Post a Comment