


The kids had so much fun while Nana was visiting. She took each one to Target and got them a present, and she also helped me a lot with Rachel. I still couldn't pick her up and she was more than willing to hold the baby for me. I know my mom was nervous about how Rachel would react to her, since the baby didn't remember the month she spent here after she was born. Nana got in late Wednesday night and that first morning Greg held Rachel while the rest of the kids came running and got lots of luvs from her. Since she saw her siblings loving their Nana, Rachel didn't waste any time. She was soon giving her big kisses and laughing while she was kissed on the neck. We can't wait for Nana's visit with Auntie Lee and Uncle Eric next month!
Monday, April 21, 2008
NANA
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it is so nice to have people help! I love when my mom or Jeremy's mom help! I hope things get better soon
Post a Comment