
Tonight Seth was sitting with Greg and I can't remember what he said, but I asked him "How did you get so smart?". He shrugged his shoulders and said "I woke up", very casually. It was so cute!
I went to the doctor today for my post-op check up. She said my wounds were healing nicely, but she could tell that I had been overdoing it by how tender my belly was. Dang it! I thought that I was balancing things nicely, but obviously not. (Maybe it's because I did three loads of laundry and dishes and swept the floor yesterday.) I was hoping she would tell me I could pick up Rachel now, but she said I still have to wait another week. I can't hold her very well right now because of my stitches. I miss getting her out of bed and snuggling with her so much.
My mom is coming into town tomorrow! We are all so excited! She can't wait to hold her grandbabies and they can't wait to be smooched and hugged by her. I will be sure to take lots of pictures.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Smart boy whose Mom is tired but excited that HER mom is coming to visit!
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO glad that you are starting to feel a little better now. We just went "private" on our blog and want to add you guys, but don't have your email address! Could you send it to me at bekahslee@yahoo.com and I'll get you added to join. Hope you feel better!
Mom so enjoyed her visit!!! Man that Sether is pretty cute. I cannot wait to see you in a month!!!!!
Eric and I are so excited. We love you!!! Go check out facebook to see my first attempt at green makeup.
Eric and I are going to start a blog soon so we will let you know.
Post a Comment