So, I didn't post about LOST last week because I was quite
underwhelmed by the episode. I knew it couldn't possibly be as
good as Desmond's. Yeah, we knew Ben was in love with Juliet and she loved Goodwin. Yawn.
Now this weeks, that's another story. I dabbed my eyes several
times and was full on crying at the end. They threw us for a loop with the flash forward AND backwards. Greg figured it out when Jin was running into the hospital. Poor Sun, having to give birth without her husband. And sweet Hurley coming to see her. I loved how Jin came to realize that it was the man he was before that caused her to cheat and that he wasn't the same anymore. He
has come a long way since they first crashed on the island. When he was asking if the baby was his, he was so sincere and humble. Greg didn't like this one.
We were supposed to be surprised that Michael was the spy on the boat, but it was so anti-climactic. Anyone who watches the show figured that out a long time ago, duh. Can't wait to hear what he's been up to. And this is funny: Greg's trainer is named Kevin Johnson, which is what Michael's used as his alias.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sun and Jin, and Juliet
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you are cute Kim
Very Interesting!! I didn't like how they through us forward and then backwards that sucked! It was sad that Jin wasn't there! So is this the Oceanic 6 Sun,Jack,Kate,Hurley,Clarie,Aaron? But it seems like Ben and Sidid get off too?? I am confused!! I love your posts on LOST I am always checking to see your blog to read your thoughts!! Thanks!!!
The Oceanic 6 is Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, Sayid and Aaron. I am assuming Claire is going to die, there is no way she would let Kate take Aaron without her. The story they told people is that there were originally 8 survivors and 2 died. Maybe they say Claire was one of those????
Post a Comment