


The weather has been so nice here the last few days. The kids have had so much fun jumping on the trampoline and running around with Suzie. I took Rachel out and sat on the back steps for awhile yesterday and she loved it. She was doing her puppet thing, with her arms and legs pumping like crazy. Too cute. Elise was at Isaac's house. (He is her future husband, by the way. They've already decided they're in love. I'll have to get a picture of him.) It's so nice to see the lawn again, even if it's still dormant. Our yard is in need of some serious work and we can't wait to get out there and do it. (We live next to a farm, so what you see behind the tramp is their trees and fields that need some work.) The tulips are beginning to bloom and hopefully the leaves will be back on the trees soon. I love Spring!
I have felt pretty good the last few days. Tonight hasn't been the best, but I've got my anti-nausea meds, so that helps. I wish it took away the pain, though. One more week and they'll slice me open. The kids are very freaked out by that, so I try to reassure them that it'll only be little cuts and I'll be up and nagging them again before they know it.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Spring has Sprung
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a beautiful day yesterday. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it.
Isn't it wonderul to have sun again? Then I woke up this morning to another layer of fresh snow will it ever end?
Just a few more days and you'll be freed from this pain of course it will be replaced by the recovery pain, but let's look at the brightside shall we.
Have a great Easter weekend!
Post a Comment