I apologize for not posting about my doctor's appointments last week. I have been quite down and haven't wanted to whine to anyone. After all of the tests, they still can't find a reason why I am nauseous so much. They tested me for Celiac, and I'm not allergic to wheat. The doctor suggested I try a gluten free diet. I don't have any indicators that I'm allergic to it, but he said I might be sensitive to it. Gluten is in everything, so I told him I would think about it. If I am still feeling ill by the first of the year, I will seriously consider it. I don't really feel like it's that, but they are grasping at straws now. We've ruled out a lot of things that it ISN'T, which is good. I really felt hopeful that the Internist would have the answer. I have been trying to focus on having a good attitude lately, and I am hoping that will help me through the hard days. It's easy to give in to the hopelessness, but I don't want to. Pulling yourself out of your personal 'pit of despair' gets harder the more you don't resist.
Otherwise, life has been busy and insane around here. Would you expect otherwise, with all of these kids running around?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
No news
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish I could be there to help with the crazy children running around. We love you and miss you like crazy!!
Kimberly, you are hanging on to your positive attitude like a champ! I just love you and am so glad I met you. I will be praying for you to feel better!
I have been thinking about you so much lately. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Will you call me?? I Need to talk to you!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment