We've watched this so many times, we almost have it memorized.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
John Williams is the Man!
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've watched this so many times, we almost have it memorized.
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 7:01 PM
5 comments:
I have never seen this. It was great! This guy has some serious talent and I love his witty comments. Thanks for sharing it. Mike and the girls will love it.
Thats stinkin funny. Where ever did you find it?
That was awesome! Oh My Gosh! My boys are going to love that. Too bad I have to wait for them to get home from school to show them.
I have this song on my iPod. It's done by a band called Moosebutter. It's on their album See Dee. This guy is lip syncing it. Isn't he awesome? I love it!
THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! I have to show that to Eric.
Post a Comment