Monday, November 3, 2008

No Spooky Kids Here


Hope everyone had a great Halloween. We did! We had a cheerleader, Indiana Jones, a princess, a race car driver and a nurse, super excited for Friday. Getting five kids in costumes sure is an experience! Unless you want to feel like your head is going to explode, I wouldn't recommend it. It was my year to take the kids out while Greg handed out candy with Rachel. (Apparently she chewed through a Tootsie Roll wrapper when he wasn't looking!) It was drizzling a little, but much warmer than the last few years, thank goodness. It was a great Halloween. (And yes, I used to fit into that cheer uniform!)


On Thursday, Seth had a party at preschool. They went trick or treating to a few neighbors' and ate lots of treats. His teacher, Miss Cathie, was dressed as Dora, and she looked awesome! He loves her and going to school so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't find it hard to believe that you used to fit into that cheerleader uniform. If it doesn't fit now, I'm sure it's not too far away from fitting.
The kids look great. I'm glad everyone had fun. It was so nice that it was warm this year!

Cranberryfries said...

What fun costumes. Your family looks great! Some how I keep thinking that the next year we'll be more organized or at least quicker at doing our make up, hair and dress ups but it always seems to take forever. At least it's fun memories though right. Haha.

Jenni Elyse said...

Your kids all look so great in their costumes! It looks like they had a fun time too. I'm so glad.

Brooke said...

Your kids look great. What a fun night for everyone.

Chippy said...

Your kids are so gorgeous, I wish I was there!! I love that pic of Trent by himself, he looks awesome!!