I have been slacking with my blog, my apologies. The kids had a busy month in May, and here are the highlights:
Hailey had her big Spring concert with the Lehi Children's Choir. This year instead of just singing their songs, they put on an entire show called "Lights, Camera, Action!" They had the kids dress up as classic movie stars, saying many famous lines from their movies. Hailey was chosen to be Katherine Hepburn and she got the biggest laugh in the show with her perfect impersonation. She said "Oh Norman, the calalilies are in bloom!" (from On Golden Pond) and she sounded exactly like her! We put her hair in a bun and sprayed it gray. I
didn't get a good shot of her delivering her line unfortunately, but you can see that she had fun.
Trent gave his first oral report and he did it on the cheetah. He learned so much about them and did a fantastic job! We, I mean he, got an A! He also had a great time finishing up second grade. He has become such an amazing reader this year, tackling chapter books like they were nothing. We are so proud of how much he has learned.
Elise graduated from preschool, after two fun-filled years at A Leap Ahead Preschool. She adored her teacher, Miss Cathie, and made even more friends this year. It's incredible to see her progress from the beginning of the year until now. She writes her name so well, and her drawing has improved greatly as well. She has loved preschool and is already asking when Kindergarten starts. I am going to have three kids in school this year, that seems very bizarre to me.


Seth and Rachel have continued to grow and make us all laugh with their cuteness.
That's a quick recap of the kids' adventures in May.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Time to Catch Up
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like your kids had a fun an busy May! I'm glad they did! :)
I miss you guys so much but am so glad that we get to see you next week. I love you!!!
Hi~
friend and former neighbor(back in the day)of Greg's here!
Hello Greg!
Greg told me you guys had a blog when I saw him in Idaho a few moths ago so I popped in to check it out!
What a cute family! Please pass a hello on to Dee and Boyd too.
Post a Comment