Thursday, October 15, 2009

A teenager is coming

I am going to have a teenager on Saturday. How did that happen? I just found out I was pregnant with her a few months back. Six weeks ago I felt her kick for the first time . I found out she was a girl last month. A couple of weeks ago she kicked my sciatic nerve and made me fall down the stairs. And just yesterday they placed her in my arms. So why does she keep saying she's turning 13?

5 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Oh my gosh I fell over too when I was pregnant with Kaly (from the sciatic nerve thing). A few times in fact. Scary.

She's really gonna be 13? Do you think she'll let you talk her into waiting a while longer?

Chippy said...

You made me cry remembering moments of her over the years. I cannot believe she is going to be 13 tomorrow!!!! I will make sure to enjoy every second with Tiernan because I am sure that moment will come all too soon for me. Love you so much!!!

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Debbie, I've been asking her since she was 5 if she would please stop growing, but she's not listening. I'm almost to the begging stage, but she might not think I'm a cool mom if I do that.

Kylee, Hug him tight. I was lying in bed with Rachel this morning, feeling melancholy that this is the last time I'll have a two year old running around. I don't want to start all over, but it does go by too fast. Maybe not when you're in the middle of it, but in the quiet moments it's like time speeds up.

Tracy said...

Try 14 - Yup Hunter is 14 and girl crazy!!! UGH

Kayla said...

The swiftly approaching teen years scare the snot out of me! Good luck with this next phase in parenting! (But you're so awesome, that you'll hardly need it!)