I haven't been posting lately, but that doesn't mean life hasn't been happening all around me. I've been thinking about my life and contemplating a lot of things. Things I want to change, and know that need to be changed.
Why is change so hard? I hate it. It can be for the better, and yet it is still gut-wrenching. So I'm going to take it one step at a time. That's all I can do. Have patience with me, friends. I'm still here, and so is our family. We're growing and learning and all of that good stuff. I'll keep you posted. :)
P.S. Can anyone tell me where I got my title from?
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Baby-stepping
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun new pictures over there of your adorable family.
Good luck with your changes. Thinking of you and your family.
Sometimes I feel like just burying my head for a few days and resurfacing and hoping it'll have all passed or be done with and I wont have to deal with the aftermath of the change.
What about Bob...maybe???? Kimberly. I miss you. Wish we lived closer. Call me if you want to talk.
Ego Trends stole my thunder. I was totally going to say, What About Bob? ;)
I understand how you feel. Changes are always so hard. And, at the same time, once you're through the change, you're happy you did it. It's just getting started and going through it that is evil. Good luck!
Post a Comment