Sunday, August 2, 2009

Definite improvements

I am happy to report that Greg is markedly better than last Sunday. He is by no means healed, solid food still tends to hurt his throat. But he is able to almost speak normally, though at a quieter volume. We go to the doctor tomorrow and will hopefully be able to get rid of the oxygen machine. He is also going to attempt to head back to work tomorrow for a half-day. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the end is in sight.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad to hear he's doing better. I hope he continues to improve!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's on the mend. I've heard the older you are, the harder the recovery is. Nate has his tonsils out when he was 6. His ENT said he would do a lot better at that age than if he was 17. Sorry Greg's gotta go through this.