As I called myself a TSM a few weeks ago, I think I'd better live up to it and summarize the month of July for posterity, instead of doing little posts about each one.
It was hot. We baked every time we went outside. We had fun while the cousins were visiting for the 4th. I'll post some pictures from that fun weekend, and anything else from July that I want to remember. Honestly, it's been a hard month and I'm looking forward to the normalcy school will bring in a few weeks.
L to R: Elise and Ali at the carnival, Trent and Seth going down the slide, Elise and Ali on the swing.
At the top of Foremaster hill, to watch the fireworks. L to R, front row: Ali, Elise, Lily, Joseph, Trent, Chase and Seth. Back row: Abby, Ethan, Sabrina and Hailey.
"All the Singles Ladies" has been playing in our house a lot lately, ever since Rachel decided she likes to groove to it. Here are some pictures of dancing in the kitchen. I wish I could have gotten one of her doing 'put your hands up!', because it's her favorite part, but she wouldn't cooperate.

Greg took the boys for a drive to see where they are building the new airport here in St George.

Greg took the boys for a drive to see where they are building the new airport here in St George.
Chase Bank opened a new branch in Santa Clara (northeast of St George) and they had a big opening. The kids got their faces painted, ate too many cookies and got a tour of the firetruck. Elise was going to a tea party afterwards, so she is a little overdressed for the occasion.

Christie Hardy and Cami Young were in town with their families, it was so great to see them! I am very short next to Amazon Woman, as you can see. ;) I don't know why we stood in front of this boring wall and not outside by the brick. Oh yeah, because it was 110 degrees. The kids had fun running around and I loved getting to chat for a little bit.


Kids L to R: front row-Whitney H, Jackson Y and Rachel. Back - Kyle H, Reagan Y, Trent, Nate H, Seth, Ally H, Elise and Hailey.
Before they came over that day, a door at church attacked Elise while she was standing next to it. Here is the result the next day:
There you have it, a sliver of life here the last month.

4 comments:
Kimberly- I love checking out your blog once in a while. It makes me miss you! Hope Greg is doing better.
Thanks for letting us be a part of your sliver for the month. It was great seeing you.
just got back from a week visit with my family in az. i can totally empathize with you in the heat, all summer! no wonder you're ready for school to start.
i hope greg is feeling all better. his recovery sounds really horrific. you are such a loving wife.
looks like you are having a hot but fun summer. I HATE the heat here but am trying to make the best for it. your little girl is so cute. how fun to have a little girl around. i love your kitchen. hope all is well in the south,... I look at your blog all the time. it is fun to see what you are up to. have a fun rest of the summer.
Post a Comment