Last Friday I was in the garage for a whole 5 minutes looking for a box. This is what I came back in to find:
No, that's not blood, it's my favorite shade of nail polish. This is only a little bit. I had wiped up most of it before I thought to get the camera. And this is what the culprit looked like:
She soaked in a bath for half an hour, and then after quite a bit of scrubbing, this is what she looked like:

Yeah, she looked exactly the same, like she had some sort of disease! Today the last of the nail polish finally flaked off her legs. Needless to say, she wore tights to church on Sunday and jeans this week. It's a good thing she's so cute; I was able to laugh about it the whole time I cleaned her up.

7 comments:
Oh my goodness I did the same thing when I was 2ish and my mom got a very similar picture. She is super cute. It's nice that you can laugh about it though!
She is so cute! I love her smile! She looks like she's having such a good time, doesn't she? It guess it's a good thing it's nail polish and not something like permanent red marker on your floor.
Oh my! What a mess. You have such a good sense of humor. I really admire that about you. She's so very cute though. How can you resist that?
Wow, she has gotten so big! I love that smile! Aren't you glad that it wasn't over carpet?
Don't you love how completely proud of thier "creation" they are?! were your ears burning? I told the girls this weekend about you organizing the boys reunion. We all decided you deserve a big gold star for wife of the year! Soooo sweet!!!!
Zoe my goodness! It's moments like these that I truly miss being a part of :D She's just so cute I mean can you really blame her? Love you and miss you!!!
She looks so proud of herself! I'm glad you were able to laugh about it.
Post a Comment