We are alive and well in St George. I look forward to the day when there are no boxes in my line of sight, but I know that day will come, eventually. :)
I'll give a brief summary of how things have been the last three weeks, because you don't want all of the details, believe me.
I don't know what I would have done without my neighbors and friends. A ton of them came to help and clean Saturday morning, and then Cathie and Dorothy stayed until 5 pm helping me bring everything that wasn't put in the truck into the living room. Greg came back on Sunday and reloaded a smaller truck with his brother Jeff and came back down. The kids and I left on Monday morning, while my friends finished cleaning my house. I think they knew I was at my breaking point by then and told me to get out of there before I had a meltdown. They are so awesome!

2 comments:
Wow you guys got a bonus with the new house! I'm glad you guys got there. Have fun with all those boxes!
It's nice to have so many people around to help out. You do have great neighbors. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures in your new house. (It seems everytime we moved we had horrible new bugs to contest with too-good luck with those!)
Post a Comment