Here are some random pictures I thought I'd post.
Elise and Alyssa in the almost empty house. Seth and Miss Cathie.
In all the craziness, she can still make us smile!
Hailey cut her hair. She loves it!
Outside of house.
Easter morning. I think they look pretty cute!
At the Arts Festival.
Flying Easter kites.

4 comments:
The Easter picture is very cute! Your house looks nice too! I hope you're getting settled.
Wow your house looks beautiful! I would love to see pictures of the inside too. Whenever you get a chance...
I am glad that your kids are adjusting. That surprises me about Elise too that she is having a hard time.
I hope that things get better for you.
Hailey's hair is cute and your kids look so grown up already and you've been gone not that long.
Thanks for the fun pics!
Kimberly
Love the kids Easter clothes. What a good lookin' bunch!
Your house looks so beautiful. Did you guys buy it or is this a temporary one until you find another? I cant remember.
I just said to mom looking at the kids - We are missing them grow up. The blog and pics help of course. Wow - Hailey and her hair cut sure are sassy. How's Greg handling that one? :D
Post a Comment