Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love my children

Things I love about my kids:

  • Rachel throws her arms around our necks and tackles us with her hugs. She does it with either her mouth wide open, or with her nose crinkled, but both ways saying "Ahhh!" in her cute way.
  • Seth has an infectious smile. You can't help but smile at this sweet boy when he grins at you. It has gotten him out of trouble more times than I can count.
  • Elise is so thrilled about everything. The other night Greg was asking everyone what their favorite word was and she said "Mine is EXCITED!". That describes our Elise to a T!
  • Trent is so curious. He is constantly asking questions about space and dinosaurs and cars and just about everything. Each week he comes home from the library with a new reference book and he likes to share with us what he's learned.
  • Hailey has a great sense of humor. She has Greg's sense of timing and wit, and comes up with the funniest lines. She is a master at quoting movies word for word and always has us laughing.
I am a very blessed woman. Each of these children have such unique personalities and bring so much diversity to our family.They might fight at times, but they also love each other more than anything. Who knew it was possible to love so many children so much?!


3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

You sound like you have a great family! I always enjoying looking at your pictures. I think your kids are so cute!

Chippy said...

I love your kids, and you and greg of course. You guys are the greatest. And I am not biased or anything. Wish I could be there with mom :)

Amy said...

Cute post. Any chance we can get together soon for lunch before you leave? I am sure you are crazy. Let me know!!!! Love ya