Greg has been asked to take over as the Financial Adviser for the St George branch of WaMu, and he was happy to oblige. He's been wanting to head down that way for quite awhile, and has loved it as he's spent time down there each month. So in mid-March, we're all moving down.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. It is always hard to uproot your kids and they are happy here. But I also have faith that this is going to be a good move for us. Change isn't always a bad thing, though it can be scary. We are all sad to leave friends, but it's not like we're moving across the country. And who doesn't like St George? Well, don't ask me that from June-September, I've heard. :) Greg's brother and his family live in St George, and we're excited to be so close to them. They've been giving us lots of good advise.
We found a house to rent for a year, and I forgot to take pictures with the camera for the kids, but luckily Greg snatched a few with his phone. This is the front and the awesome kitchen!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
St George, here we come
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yeah................pit stop on the way to vegas or disneyland. I will definitely be visiting soon!!! I am sick of the snow. AND, In-N-Out, here I come!!!! I will call you soon. Let's do lunch before you go. How about next week?
Looks like a great house. I'm going to miss you.
I know from experience how difficult it is to uproot your family in the middle of a school year, but I am hoping that your move to St. George will turn out as well as ours to Issaquah. You are an awesome Mom and wife and I have total confidence in you and Greg. See you next week, kiss the babes for Nana until then.
We will miss you! But I hope you have a great time in St. George! When I was a kid I moved at least 8 times and I actually enjoyed it.
Wow. What an adventure you have ahead of you. That is what makes life fun. I love moving. Really. WIsh i was there to help you. WHen we drive to Calf. we will def. stop and say Hi. Good luck with the move. Hope your health is good. Did they ever find out what was wrong.
I'm so excited for you and your family. I know it's hard to think about all the stuff you'll miss when moving but also all the exciting things you'll get to do. The house looks awesome! I am looking forward to coming to see you guys in the fall on our way to Cali!
Post a Comment